( I used low-fat)
( I used dried cranberries)
( optional or use your favorite nut)
2 -3 tablespoons
- Preheat oven to 350 and grease a 9x5" loaf pan (can also fit into three 5x3" mini pans).
- Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt and then set aside.
- Stir together sugar, yogurt, oil, eggs, vanilla and zest.
- Add flour mixture to wet ingredients and stir gently until well mixed (don't over mix or the loaf will be dry). Stir in dried fruit and nuts gently.
- Pour batter into pan and bake for 45-50 minutes until pick comes out clean (if using mini pans bake 25-30 minutes).
- Cool on wire rack 10 minutes before turning out.
- Stir together the ingredients for the glaze - watching the amount of orange juice to make it a nice pourable glaze and not too runny.
- Drizzle over cooled loaf.