chicken, cooked and cubed
ham, cooked and cubed
mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray 9 x 13 pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine cooked chicken, cooked ham and mozerella cheese in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan, melt butter. Add flour to make paste and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 2 cups milk, heat to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and add ground mustard and nutmeg.
- Pour sauce over chicken mixture, coat well.
- Transfer into prepared pan.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until top is bubbly and brown.