1 1/2 teaspoons
chicken, cut in 8 pieces
of day old bread
grated parmesan cheese
- Grate 1 1/4 tsp zest and squeeze 1/4 cup of juice.
- In a large bag combine the juice zest , chickenrosemary and pepper . add chicken seal bag and put into refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat oven to 300 F Line large jellyroll pann with foil and place bread on foil and bake until crisp.Turning twice about 15 minutes.
- Cool increase oven temp to 400F use the same pan Spray with Pam
- In blender pulse bread into fine crumbs.
- In bowl mix crumber with cheese , salt and 3/4 tsp zest 1/4 tsp pepper.
- Beat 2 eggs , dip eggs shaking offexcess , coat in crumbs.
- Place on rack bake for 55 min,.