boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 1/2 teaspoons
bok choy, stalks and leaves cut in half lengthwise then in pieces crosswise. leaves and stalks separated
red peppers, cut into strips
- Cook sesame seeds on large nonstick pan over medium heat until golden. Set aside. Cut chicken into chunks.
- Put chicken and cornstarch into a ziptop bag. Seal and shake to coat chicken.
- Heat 2 tsp oil in the same pan until hot and add chicken. Stir fry 5 minutes until opaque in center. Remove to large plate.
- Heat remaining oil in pan and add bok choy stalks and red pepers.Stir fry for 5 minute.
- Add leaves , stir fry 2 minutes.
- Mix remaining ingredients, stir into pan , return chicken , stir until simmering.
- Serve with rice and sprinkle with sesame seeds.