round angel food cake
( Either store bought cake or make your own home made cake recipe.)
whipping cream, whipped to peaks
hot fudge topping, 16 oz.
( to taste)
Heath candy bars, cracked up into bite size pieces
- Brush excess crumbs off of the cake before frosting. (If you are in a hurry, using a store bought cake cuts the baking of this cake to 0, thus the cooking time is not necessarily accurate if you do not bake one).
- Whip the cream until it forms peaks that stand up.
- FOLD in the hot fudge topping, and cracked Heath Bars.
- Frost the Angel Food Cake with the above topping, including the inner circle.
- Refrigerate several hours to let it set.