- get a heavy bottomed soup pot out.
- melt butter and oil together over med.
- dice onion and mince garlic, add to butter/oil.
- saute about 5 minute.
- add chopped sweet potato, potato, and carrots.
- add juice from corn.
- let boil until veggies are a little tender.
- blend flour with some of the milk until smooth.
- add the rest of the milk to the pot including flour mix and corn, stir frequently until the soup boils and thickens.
- keep pot on med so you so not scorch the milk.
- season to taste throughout cooking and enjoy when done!