pink lady apples
( thin slices)
- Slice rustic roll in half.
- Using one tablespoon of margarine, spread on each half of roll.
- Spread one tbsp of honey each half of roll.
- Using one tablespoon of honey mustard, spread on each half of roll.
- Using one tablespoon of margarine, spread on the outside of each half of roll.
- Put a slice of muenster cheese on the bottom half of roll, top with apple slices, put another slice of muenster cheese, and top with top half of the roll.
- Put sandwich in a nonstick skillet over medium/low heat. Cook for approximately 30 seconds to a minute on one side, then flip to the other side.
- The sandwich is done when the bread is browned, but not burned, and the apple/cheese is starting to caramelize.
- If you want the cheese to be more melted and the sandwich to be soft, put the sandwich on a microwaveable plate in the microwave for thirty seconds.
- Enjoy with chips and carrot sticks.