chicken breast fillets
salt and pepper
- Wash and dry the chicken Breasts
- Cut a pocket in the side of each breast.
- Pick and roughly chop the basil leaves.
- Mix with the goat cheese and season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff the chicken breasts with the mixture and secure with toothpicks.
- Season with salt and pepper, heat the oil and brown on both sides .
- Reduce the heat and cook over a low heat for 20 minutes turning every so often.
- Tear and wash the lettuce.
- Mix the honey and lemon juice and oil with a little water.
- Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Toss with the lettuce.
- Serve the chicken breasts over the tossed lettuce.