sweet turkey Italian sausages
1 1/2 cups
1 (1 lb) package
frozen pearl onions, thawed
1 (10 ounce) packages
- Spray skillet with Pam and set over medium high heat. Add sausages and brown, turning (8-10 minutes). Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add broth to skillet and cook for 2 minutes. Transfer to crockpot.
- Stir in onions, raisins, salt and pepper and top with the sausages. Cover and cook for 8-10 hours on low (4-6 hours on high).
- Transfer sausages to a cutting board and cut each diagonally into 5 slices.
- Put half of the spinach into crockpot cooking just until wilted and then repeat with remaining spinach. Stir in sausages and vinegar.
- Serve with rice.