chicken breasts, boneless skinless
4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons
lemon pepper seasoning
penne pasta, cooked and drained
roma tomatoes, diced
parmesan cheese, fresh shredded, to taste
- Slightly moisten chicken with water.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, shake chicken and cajun seasoning until chicken is thoroughly coated.
- In large skillet, saute chicken in 2 tablespoons butter, over medium heat, turning whenever necessary.
- When chicken is about half-way done, grab a second skillet and combine heavy cream, 2 tablespoons butter, and remainder of seasonings over medium heat, stirring occasionally.
- When cream mixture begins to bubble, add the pasta and turn off heat. Stir well.
- When chicken is cooked through, place on cutting board and slice into strips.
- Spoon pasta and sauce onto large serving plates (2) and top with chicken, diced tomatoes, and Parmesan.
- Throw a thick, garlicky slice of Texas toast on that bad boy and enjoy!