cream cheese, cubed
2 1/2 cups
6 tablespoons margarine or 6 tablespoons
- Grease a 3 quart rectangular baking dish.
- Place half of the bread cubes in the dish. Top with cream cheese.
- cubes and remaining bread cubes.
- Combine eggs, milk, melted margarine or butter, and maple syrup in a.
- blender container or mixing bowl. Process or beat with.
- a rotary beater until well combined.
- Pour egg mixture evenly over the bread and cheese cubes. Using a.
- spatula, lightly press layers down to moisten.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
- Remove plastic wrap from baking dish. Bake, uncovered,.
- in a 325 oven for 35 to 40 minutes or until center.
- appears set and the edges are lightly golden. Let.
- stand about 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with syrup.