2 (8 ounce) packages
grated romano cheese
Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
( finely chopped)
( homemade or prepared)
- Butter spring form pan, coat with breadcrumbs--set aside.
- Beat cream cheese, ricotta and Romano cheese with electric mixer.
- Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition.
- Seperate batter in half--add pesto to one half and sundried tomatoes to the other half.
- Layer in spring pan.
- Sprinkle pignoli nuts on top Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
- Cover and wrap in plastic.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or overnite.
- Slide knife around edge of pan and remove to serve.