1 (6 ounce) packets
- Prepare gelatin molds: use shallow pans or containers (non-stick metal, glass, aluminum, or plastic) or ready-made gelatin molds, applying it with non-stick cooking spray (recommended) or covering it with saran wrap (one whole piece covering bottom and edges of pan) for easy removal.
- Boil water in saucepan.
- Add packet agar-agar powder. Dissolve completely. Reduce heat. Let mixture simmer for 1 minute, stirring.
- Remove from heat, then combine raspberry vodka.
- Immediately pour mixture into container(s). Refrigerate until set (about 2 hours).
- Finally, remove firm gelatin from refrigerator and container(s) and place onto clean, flat surface. Use cookie cutters to make jigglers or use knife to simply cut into cubes.