whole pita breads
1 1/4 cups
feta cheese, crumbled
3 1/2 teaspoons
red onion, sliced thin
Tomato, thinly sliced
black olives, sliced
red pepper flakes, divided evenly over 4 breads
garlic powder, divided evenly over 4 breads
olive oil, divided into 1/4 teaspoon amounts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place breads on baking sheet - ungreased.
- Sprinkle cheese on each pita and add Italian seasoning to each.
- Top with rest of ingredients divided equally on the four breads.
- Drizzle 1/4 teaspoon (olive oil) on each pita.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Cut in half and let rest for 4 minutes before serving.