russet potatoes, baked and halved, meat scooped out leaving a 1/4 inch of meat
chopped fresh parsley
fresh thyme leave
fresh hot horseradish
diced smoked ham
1/2 cup diced swiss cheese or 1/2 cup
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Place the skins on it and then brush them on both sides with olive oil.
- Mix the herbs and horseradish, equally distribute among the skins.
- Topping next with ham, beans then cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes, or until they are crispy.