( High gluten pref but regular flour will work)
325 -340 g
( 110 degrees)
active dry yeast
( I use 7 grams or 1 pckg ADY for a lighter crust)
- Place water and sugar in mixing bowl, stir to combine and add the yeast. Allow yeast to sit until it starts to bubble 10 minutes or so. Then add the flour and salt.
- Run mixer on low speed for 2 minutes or until combined. Then run on medium for 10 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the bowl and form it into a ball. Place the dough in another bowl or even a gallon ziploc bag, and rub olive oil on it to keep it from drying out.
- Let it rest for 1 1/2 hours or until double in size.
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- Cut the dough in half for two regular pizza's or cut it into 4 pieces for thin crust pizza's.
- Roll out the dough and place your favorite toppings on it.
- Bake at 500 degrees for about 10-12 minutes. For a pizza with heavy or a lot of toppings, par bake the crust for about 4-5 minutes.
- Note (I use a pizza stone and preheat the oven for atleast 30 minutes.). I hope you enjoy this recipe!