2 (18 ounce) bags
chocolate sandwich style cookies
( Oreos or the store-brand)
1 (16 ounce) containers
( Cool Whip or the store-brand)
1 (8 ounce)
( Philadelphia or the store-brand)
powdered sugar, divided
4 (3 1/2 ounce)
prepared vanilla, pudding cups
( Like Hunt's Snack-Packs or the store-brand)
- Crush two rows of the first bag of cookies. You can put them in a ziplock-type bag and use a rolling pin, or you can use the bottom of a cup and crush them that way in a bowl. Whichever is easier. Layer these cookies in the bottom of a 9 x 12 pan and set it aside.
- Using a hand mixer, mix half the tub of whipped topping, Â½ cup powdered sugar, the vanilla pudding and the cream cheese well, until blended. Spread this mixture over the cookies.
- Crush the remaining row of cookies from the first bag and sprinkle over this layer.
- Using a hand mixer, whip the remaining whipped topping for about 30 seconds, and spread this over the second layer of cookies.
- Crush two rows of the second bag of cookies, and spread over the whipped topping
- Garnish with the remaining row of cookies. I normally stand them up in the mixture, so half the cookie is standing up.
- Sprinkle with the remaining Â½ cup of powdered sugar, and refrigerate until ready to serve.