1 3/4 cups
mozzarella cheese, shredded
romano cheese, grated
flat leaf parsley, chopped
nonstick cooking spray
( homemade or jarred)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1 cup mozzarella, 1/2 cup romano, parsley and milk.
- In another bowl, whisk eggs with 1 cup of water. Whisk in flour.
- Heat a greased 8" non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Ladle (small one) batter into skillet, swirling to cover surface of pan.
- Cook for 1 minute on each side.
- Repeat with remaining batter. (spraying cooking spray with each new crepe).
- Stack crepes on plate. (You should wind up with 13 crepes).
- Spread half of the meat sauce into a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spoon cheese mixture onto center of crepe and roll closed.
- Arrange in baking dish.
- Top with remaining sauce and cheeses.
- Bake for 25 minutes.