( not turkey breast)
onion, cut into chunks, about 1/2 cup
celery rib, cut into a few large pieces
green bell pepper, about 1/4 cup
egg, beaten with a splash of milk
McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and brush a 12-muffin tin with olive oil.
- Put the ground turkey in a large bowl.
- Put onion, celery and green pepper in the food processor. Pulse until finely chopped and add to the bowl of meat.
- Add egg, breadcrumbs and steak seasoning to the bowl.
- Mix together the BBQ sauce, salsa and Worcestershire in a separate small bowl. Pour half the sauce mixture into the bowl with the meat.
- Mix the meatloaf together with your hands.
- Using an ice cream scoop, fill the muffin tin and top each loaf with the remaining sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes.