( soy sauce)
garlic, to taste
French onion soup
( leftover, if you have it)
bottled teriyaki sauce, I use Kikkomen's
pork, cooked, cut into 1/2-inch thick by 1-inchcubes and marinated
onion, sliced thinly
1 1/4 cups
white sesame seeds, for garish
- For Marinade:.
- Combine all ingredients and pour over cooked pork.
- Toss to coat and marinade for at least 20 minutes for marinade to be absorbed by pork.
- For sauce:.
- In jar with lid, mix all ingredients and set aside.
- For stir fry:.
- Heat 1 tablespoons of vegetable oil in heavy skillet or wok over MED-HI heat.
- Add onions, carrots and broccoli.
- Saute to soften, slightly--about 5 minutes.
- Add sauce and toss to blend.
- Cook until sauce in slightly thickened.
- Add pork--with absorbed marinade. (If not all absorbed, add all.).
- Saute about 5 minutes to heat stir fry completely.
- Serve over rice, sprinkled with sesame seeds.