0.667 (14 1/2 ounce) jars classico creamy alfredo sauce or 7 1/2 ounces
alfredo sauce, homemade
1 -2 cup
milk, depending on thickness desired
cooked cauliflower, chopped bite-sized
( or can use cooked potatoes)
cooked ham, chopped bite-sized
1 teaspoon italian seasoning or 1 teaspoon
herbs, of your choices
- In large sauce pan, melt butter over MED-Hi heat and saute celery and onions to soften.
- Lower heat to MED-LOW.
- Add milk and Alfredo sauce; whisking to blend.
- Add seasonings.
- When smooth, add ham and cauliflower.
- Let come to simmer; cook about 20-25 minutes, or until desired thickness is reached.
- Remove to bowls and enjoy!