2 1/2 ounces
- Chop chocolate.
- Gently heat whipping cream and melt in chocolate, coconut oil and butter.
- Crush amarettini cookies into fine crumbs and mix into chocolate cream.
- Cover with foil and let cool for 2-3 hours (don't refrigerate).
- After 2-3 hours, whip up the cream lightly.
- Spread coconut flakes onto a plate.
- With two teaspoons form small pralines, roll in coconut flakes and place onto a sheet layered with baking parchment.
- Cool for about 1 hour.
- Stor in airtight container in a cool place.