sweet potatoes, about 300 grams each
spring onion, chopped
3 tablespoons maple syrup or 3 tablespoons
- Pierce skin of potatoes.
- Microwave on High for 10 - 12 minutes till soft, turn them over halfway.
- Halve potatoes lengthways.
- Scoop 1/3 of flesh out and place in mixing bowl.
- Place potato skins on baking sheet.
- Chop bacon into chunky pieces and fry in oil till cooked.
- Add to bowl and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- Spoon this mixture back into potato skins.
- Grill till heated through and golden.