- Preheat oven to 450*.
- Select apples that will cook quickly, peel, core and chop fine.
- Put sugar and water in a baking dish 2" deep.
- Cook for 5 mins.
- over low heat.
- Make bisquit dough while syrup is cooking.
- Roll dough about 1/4" thick and rectangular in shape.
- Spread dough with softened butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- Add chopped apples and roll as for a jellroll.
- Cut rolls in 1" pieces and place cut side down in pan with syrup.
- Dot top with additional butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake at 450* about 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.