wide egg noodles
6 chicken bouillon cubes or 6
vegetable bouillon cubes
frozen chopped broccoli
- Brown one slice of onion in 1 tablespoon oil.
- Bring 6 cups of water and 6 chicken boullion cubes to a boil.
- Boil until boullion is dissovled.
- Add 8 ounces wide egg noodles and 1 tsp salt, boil for 3 minutes.
- Add 20 ounces frozen chopped brocolli (or 1 pound fresh chopped brocolli).
- Boil for 4 minutes.
- Reduce heat to simmer and add 1/8 tsp garlic salt, 6 cups of milk, and one pound of Velveeta cheese.
- Cook until cheese melts.