4 tablespoons butter or 4 tablespoons
1 1/3 cups
1 1/4 teaspoons
( I used soy)
( I used white)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a baking sheet.
- In medium bowl, blend all dry ingredients, cut in the butter/marg.
- Add milk and vinegar.
- Mix together well.
- Dough will be soft.
- Pat out on prepared pan to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Cut into square biscuits and separate with the sides of knife.
- Bake 20 minutes, will just start to turn brown. (they don't really look done but are -- also look like spread and stuck together but separate easily -- ).
- If you are able to have real butter and desire at this point brush with melted butter.
- Makes 6-8 biscuits depending on size.