lasagna noodles, cooked
2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans
condensed tomato soup
shredded mozzarella cheese
1 -2 tablespoon
grated parmesan cheese
- Cook lasagna noodles as directed and set aside.
- Brown beef, onion, garlic and oregano in medium skillet. Drain.
- Return beef to skillet. Add soups, water and vinegar.
- Simmer for 20 minutes stirring now and then.
- In a 9X13X2 baking dish arrange a layer of noodles, meatsauce and mozzarella.
- Repeat layers 2 more times then top with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let stand 15 minutes before serving.