( recommend Earth balance)
( recommend ( Almond Breeze)
natural-style peanut butter
icing sugar, sifted
- Line an 8x8 or 9x9 pan with foil.
- In a large mixing bowl, place sifted icing sugar.
- In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine. Add brown sugar and non-dairy milk, stirring well.
- Bring mixture to a boil on medium-high. Boil for 2 minutes, stirring often.
- After two minutes, remove from heat and stir in peanut butter and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over icing sugar, stirring until well combined.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan, and refrigerate or freeze until firm.
- This freezes well.