2 lbs pork butt or 2 lbs
- Mix the pineapple juice, sugar, and soy sauce in a large bowl.
- Cut the pork into fairly large cubes, about 2", and marinate pork with the pineapple juice, sugar, and soy sauce mixture for about 1 to 3 hours.
- Remove the pork from the marinade and set the remaining mixture aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the marinated pork until the meat turns light brown (approximately 3 to 5 minutes).
- Pour in the remaining marinade mixture together with the pineapple chunks and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- We usually serve this with jasmine rice.