hoagie rolls, split
( I use left-over pork roast)
Italian salad dressing
shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
- Place hoagie buns, cut side up on baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top evenly with pork slices; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of buns are lightly toasted.
- Place tops of buns over the sandwiches.