1 1/2 teaspoons
onions, finely chopped
1 3/4 cups
( cooked and cubed in 1/2 inch cubes)
bacon, cooked and crumbled
reduced-fat swiss cheese, divided
2 (8 ounce) packages
refrigerated reduced-fat crescent rolls
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, parsely, mustard and onion.
- Stir in the chicke, bacon and 1/4 cup cheese.
- Unroll crescent dough; separate into 16 triangles.
- Arrange on an ungreased 12-in round pizza pan, forming a ring with the pointed ends facing outer edge of pan and wide ends overlapping.
- Spoon chicken mixture over wide ends; fold points over filling and tuck under wide ends (filling will be visible).
- Chop half of a tomato; set aside.
- slice remaining tomatoes; place over filling and tuck into dough.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese, let stand for 5 minutes.
- Place lettuce in center of ring; sprinkle with chopped tomato.