1 1/2-2 cups
honey graham crackers
( sometimes 3 tbsp is needed | Room temp. )
2 (8 ounce) packages
( Any brand you like | Room temp. )
( If you like sweets, I would suggest 3/4 cups )
( Nestle would be best for this recipe )
( I usually use fat-free or something healthier )
- - Set your oven to 350 degrees.
- - Place the graham crackers in a food processor and process it till its fine like flour or so. If you do not have a food processor, you could always crush the crackers by hand using a zip-lock bag and a rolling pin. This might take a while if your doing it by hand so I would suggest you do this when you have some free time and is thinking about making this.
- - Melt butter using the microwave. About 15-20 seconds.
- - Place the cracker crumbs and butter in a bowl and mix using a spoon.
- - Pour your cracker mix into the pan and using your clean hands, press the crackers down onto the bottom of the pan. Make sure it is tight so when you bake it, it wont fall apart.
- - Place the pan into the oven and bake for about 5 minutes [ I believe this would make your crust hard so it wont be soggy. ].
- - In another bowl, place your cream cheese, sugar, sour cream, and evap. milk in it. Using a electric hand mixer or any mixer, blend all these ingredients together.
- - Add in your flour when you see the cheese mixture looks some-what smooth.
- - Crack in eggs one at a time.
- - Lastly, mix in your vanilla extract. [ Remember not to over mix! ].
- - Pour in the mixture into the pan. Bake for about 20-25 mins at 350 degrees.
- - As soon as its finished, place on a wire cooling rack for about an hour. The cake is still jiggly as you can see.
- - After the cake is cooled down, cover the top of the pan with wax paper and rubberband the sides so the wax paper won't fall off. [ DONT LET THE WAX PAPER TOUCH THE CAKE TOP! ].
- - Put it in the freezer for up to 3 hours.
- -You may put any toppings on top of your cheesecake but I usually put a little bit of whipped cream and some strawberry or chocolate syrup on top. ENJOY! (:.