1 (7 g) packages
cooked beets, diced
orange rind, grated
- Combine cranberries, water and 1/4 cup orange juice in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat to medium, and cook for about 4 minutes or until cranberries pop and soften.
- While cranberries are cooking, sprinkle gelatin over remaining orange juice then allow to stand for 1 minute to soften.
- Add gelatin/orange mixture and sugar to cranberry mixture, stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients.
- Pour into rinsed but not dried 4 cup mould or deep bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours (and up to 24 hours) or until set.
- To unmould, dip into hot water for about 20 seconds, then invert onto serving plate.