3 1/2 ounces
jello chocolate pudding mix
( cook & serve, not instant)
- In a medium saucepan, stir pudding mix into 2 cups milk with wire whisk.
- Stirring constantly, cook on medium heat.
- Add chocolate chips while heating, stirring until they are melted. Continue cooking until mixture comes to full boil.
- Remove from heat; add butter and vanilla.
- Put lid on pot and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Pour into your favorite pie crust and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped cream or cool whip.