dipping chocolate, wafers
( available at craft stores or bulk stores)
oil-based liqueur flavoring
- Melt chocolate with liqueur flavoring in saucepan on lowest heat or in to of double boiler over warm water, stirring often.
- Dip ball of spoon in chocolate, hold above chocolate until drips have fallen off back into the saucepan.
- Lay spoon on wax paper to harden.
- Dip 1 more time.
- Once they've hardened you can wrap the spoons in decorative cellophane and tie with pretty ribbons.
- To use, simply stir into your coffee. Yum.