red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
jalapeno chiles, seeded and minced
1 (1 3/4 ounce) packages
apple cider vinegar
- Process bell pepper and onion in a food processor 1 minute or till pureed.
- Combine red pepper puree, jalapeno chile, pectin, and vinegar in a large Dutch oven; bring to a rolling boil. Quickly stir in sugar, and boil 4 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Quickly pour hot jelly into hot sterilized jars, filling to 1/4 inch from top; wipe jar rims.
- Cover at once with metal lids, and screw on bands.
- Process in boiling-water bath 10 minutes.