2 (15 ounce) cans
red curry paste
creamy peanut butter
( or soy sauce if you prefer)
( tofu also works well)
- In a medium sauce pan heat coconut milk, curry paste, peanut butter, sugar, and fish sauce until they come to a very small boil.
- Set aside and cool adding cornstarch to thicken.
- While the sauce is cooling, stir fry 1 chopped onion and 1 T minced garlic.
- Cut up chicken into small pieces and stir fry with the onion and garlic until chicken is cooked through.
- Combine the garlic, onion and chicken with the sauce and heat.
- Spoon the chicken peanut curry over rice and enjoy.