garlic clove, crushed
( or to taste)
chicken breast fillets, sliced
red capsicum, sliced
( the plain one for pasta)
1 (400 ml) cans
light coconut milk
lemon, zest of
broccoli floret, cooked
salt and pepper
- Cook the onion and garlic in the oil until softened.
- Add the curry powder and fry for about 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and cook until all the chicken changes colour.
- Add the capsicum and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Add the tomato sauce, coconut milk, stock, zest and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the broccoli and onions and and heat through gently.
- Taste for seasonings.
- Serve at once over the cooked pasta of your choice.