boneless chicken breasts
mrs.dash garlic and herb seasoning
( or your favorite flavor)
sliced fresh mushrooms
of a medium sized onion
( cut into 1/2 inch strips)
- Tenderize and pound out the chicken to an even thickness
- Brush both sides of chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle both sides of chicken with Mrs. Dash.
- To a heated non-stick skillet over medium heat add the seasoned chicken to one side, and the Mushrooms and onions to the other.
- Cover with a lid and cook for 5 minutes.
- Turn Chicken over, cover with lid and cook for another 5 minutes or until done.
- Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- To the mushrooms and onions add the water, wine, salt, and pepper.
- Keep uncovered and reduce liquid/mushroom mixture over high heat until it thickens.
- Serve mushrooms and onions over chicken and enjoy.