yams, peeled and cut in 1/2 inch slices
log cabin sugar-free syrup
apples, peeled and thinly sliced
- Boil sweet potatoes and apples until nearly done in very little boiling water.
- Spray baking dish with fat free cooking spray.
- Place alternate layers of drained sweet potatoes and sliced apples in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with spices.
- Dot with margarine and drizzle with syrup.
- Pour 1/2 cup of apple water over the top.
- Wrap tightly and freeze if preparing a week ahead.
- Bake about 30 minutes or longer if frozen.