Morningstar Farms grillers
lightlife smart bacon
- If cooking your own onion rings, preheat the oven and start those first.
- Spray a small pan with cooking spray and heat to medium. Cook Smart Bacon until crispy and slightly burned, turning occasionally. Set aside.
- Thaw Griller patty in microwave and transfer to heated pan on medium-low. Cook until slightly crispy, but not burned. While the patty is cooking, lightly toast the buns on a skillet. Have cheese slice ready and immediately after turning the patty, place cheese on top followed by the bacon and BBQ sauce. You may put some drops of water into the pan at this time, the steam will help melt the cheese.
- Pull the bottom bun from skillet and place the onion rings on it. Pull the rest of the burger on top. ENJOY!
- NOTE: Cooking time is based on baking onion rings at home. If you buy them from a fast food place, the cook time is closer to 10 minutes.