fresh lemon juice
lemon, rind of, Grated
1 1/2 teaspoons
MUSTARD SAUCE INGREDIENTS
- Mix in bowl: Lemon juice, lemon rind and both mustards.
- Slowly pour in oil and blend until medium-thick sauce forms.
- Add breadcrumbs. (Can be made 1 day ahead and chilled).
- Preheat oven to 375 (F) degrees.
- Lightly grease 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Arrange salmon in prepared dish, skin side down.
- Press breadcrumb mixture onto fish.
- Bake salmon until cooked through and golden brown, about 18 minutes.
- Using large spatula as aid, transfer salmon fillets to platter.
- Serve, passing the following mustard sauce separately.
- MUSTARD SAUCE:
- Combine Mustard Sauce ingredients, mix with whisk in bowl and serve with prepared salmon.