egg whites, at room temperature
( Splenda recommended)
finely chopped pecans
sugar-free chocolate chips, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat egg whites until foamy.
- Gradually add sugar substitute and continue beating until they hold stiff peaks.
- Add salt and vanilla.
- Stir well.
- Stir in pecans and chocolate chips.
- Cover cookie sheet with foil and spray with a non stick spray.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto the foil. Put in oven then turn the oven off.
- Leave overnight in oven with door closed.