( about 30 )
( I like Dijon )
fresh lime juice
fresh cilantro, chopped
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Trim tips from wings and cut through the joint to separate.
- Put winglets and drumettes into a large bowl and toss with lemon pepper and oil.
- To make the sauce, simply toss the ingredients together and whisk. Set Aside.
- Place the wings into a lightly oiled grill basket and grill for 10 - 12 minutes per side, turning every 5 or 6 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.
- Carefully remove from grill basket and toss in the sauce.
- Remove from sauce and serve.