( not the pie filling stuff, just pumpkin)
1/3 cup olive oil or 1/3 cup
1/2 cup sugar or 1/2 cup
gluten-free flour, mix
1 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease muffin tins.
- Whisk together the pumpkin, oil, eggs and sugar.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the rest of the ingredients.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ones, just until combined.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 35-40 minutes for regular sized muffins, 25-30 for mini muffins.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes in pan, then turn out onto cookie racks and cool completely before cutting and/or eating.