1 1/3 cups
green onion, thinly sliced
monterey jack pepper cheese, shredded and divided
( 1 cup)
( 8 inch)
boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked and chopped, about 2 cups
( can use a rotisserie chicken, just remove the skin and bones)
fresh cilantro leaves
- Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add shredded carrot and onions; saute 5 minutes or until tender.
- Sprinkle 2 tablespoons shredded cheese over each of 4 tortillas, and divide carrot mixture evenly over tortillas.
- Top each tortilla with 1/2 cup chicken, 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves, and 2 tablespoons cheese, and top with a tortilla.
- Place skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat until hot. Add 1 quesadilla, and cook 2 minutes on each side or until quesadilla is browned. Repeat with the remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 6 wedges. Arrange 4 quesadilla wedges on each of 6 plates. Top each serving with 2/3 cup Fruit Salsa and about 3 tablespoons Avocado Cream.