1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
dried parsley flakes
frozen hash brown potatoes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet until done.
- In a large bowl mix together the mushroom soup, salsa, sour cream, and parsley flakes.
- Add the frozen potatoes.
- Mix well to combine.
- Stir in browned meat.
- Spoon mixture into baking dish.
- Evenly put the cheese slices on the top.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Place the baking dish on a wire rack and let set for 5 minutes.