thin slices bacon, rindless
red capsicums, cut into thick strips
baby chat potatoes, sliced thinly
garlic cloves, sliced
- Preheat oven to 220 C.
- Wrap each chicken breast in a piece of bacon.
- Combine vegetables, garlic, salt and pepper in a large, shallow baking dish, mix well.
- Push vegies to the sides of the dish.
- Place chicken in centre, turn to coat in the oil.
- Bake uncovered 25 minutes until chicken is just cooked through.
- Add parsley to vegetables.
- Remove chicken from pan, slice thickly.
- Serve with vegetables and pan juices.