1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs (I think breast meat is too dry for this recipe) or 1 lb
other boneless skinless chicken pieces, cut in bite-size chunks
( I think breast meat is too dry for this recipe)
dried onion flakes
( like Jim Beam)
- Mix all the marinade ingredients, except white wine, in a zip lock bag.
- Put chicken pieces in the bag.
- Refrigerate at least several hours (preferably overnight).
- Bake chicken at 350 F for one hour in a single layer, basting with marinade every 10 minutes.
- Remove chicken.
- Scrape pan juices with all the brown bits and pour into a skillet.
- Add any remaining marinade and add 2 tbsp white wine to the skillet.
- Heat and add chicken.
- Boil for one minute and serve over cooked rice, or as an appetizer with individual toothpicks in each piece of chicken.