light corn syrup
semi-sweet chocolate chips
COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
1 (1/4 ounce) envelope
1 (7 ounce) jars
1 -1 1/2 teaspoon
liquid green food coloring
1 (8 ounce) containers
reduced fat frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Place margarine, corn syrup and chocolate chips in 2-quart saucepan. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- Add KELLOGG'S® COCOA RICE KRISPIES® cereal to chocolate mixture. Stir until cereal is coated. With back of spoon, shape mixture evenly in bottom and on side of 9-inch pie pan coated with cooking spray. (If mixture is too soft, refrigerate about 5 minutes). Chill crust.
- Combine gelatin and water in small saucepan. Let stand 1 minute. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, until gelatin has dissolved. Remove from heat.
- In large mixing bowl, combine marshmallow creme, flavoring, color and arm gelatin, mixing until smooth. Gently fold in thawed whipped topping.
- Spoon filling into chilled crust. Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Serve garnished with additional whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.